-
December 27th, 2006, 02:53 PM
#1
HB Forum Owner
Can you post 20 plus recipes at my board ? I have some new cookbooks coming but they have not arrived yet.
-
December 28th, 2006, 02:02 AM
#2
HB Forum Owner
sure can pete, will do... [img]wink.gif[/img] i'll get started tonight... and will post more tomorrow and the next.... [img]smile.gif[/img]
-
December 28th, 2006, 05:01 AM
#3
HB Forum Owner
i'm sorry, pete... [img]frown.gif[/img] i have been up to my eyeballs in work-related calls since 11, and it's now 1am... can't post 20 tonight i don't think, now... [img]frown.gif[/img] but will post a few to get started, and do some more tomorrow... [img]wink.gif[/img]
-
December 28th, 2006, 05:05 AM
#4
HB Forum Owner
RA , That's no problem. Thank you for doing it.
-
December 28th, 2006, 05:22 AM
#5
HB Forum Owner
no prob... i put 5 or 6 up for now.... [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
-
December 30th, 2006, 07:00 PM
#6
HB Forum Owner
more new recipes, about erm, 20-25 i think... i kinda got carried away looking... [img]wink.gif[/img]
-
March 13th, 2007, 02:38 AM
#7
HB Forum Owner
RA , I need more recipes. I want to have 1000 recipes on my board by the end of April.
-
March 13th, 2007, 01:00 PM
#8
HB Forum Owner
Wow Pete! That would be awesome! But I have
trouble keeping up with all the recipes you do
have! *L* I sit here at work when I have a few
minutes and read recipes, trying to decide what
to cook for dinner *L* I have tried a LOT of
the recipes everyone has listed!
-
March 13th, 2007, 04:11 PM
#9
HB Forum Owner
will do, pete!! i'll get right on that! [img]wink.gif[/img]
-
March 18th, 2007, 09:40 PM
#10
HB Forum Owner
am gonna post some soon, pete, i swear! *L*....
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
haven for the fallen
Bookmarks